Bosnia: Thermal Power Plant Stanari to start with Commercial Operation soon, News
Beginning of commercial operation of thermal power plant Stanari is expected in May, as announced today after a meeting of Minister of Industry, Energy and Mining of RS Petar Djokic and technical director of the thermal power plant Savo Mirkovic.
The plants are in operation in capacity of 80 % or 240 megawatts, and Mirkovic said that they are switching to designed capacity of 300 megawatts in two days, and that test phase should last until February.
He emphasized that one-month trial operation will start in March, and the beginning of commercial operation is starting in May.
It is expected that 800 people will be hired in the power plant.
Thermal power plant Stanari started the first synchronization with the national power grid of B&H on the 4th of January this year.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power