Bosnia/Republika Srpska: EFTs new built TPP Stanari trial work in December 2015, full operation may 2016, Investors
EFTs newly built power plant Stanari expects December trial operation test and starting from may 2016 full TPP operation is expected.
EFT group investment of 500MEUR is the biggest greenfield energy investments in the region of West Balkans&SEE. Construction of TPP Stanari is entrusted to Chinese company Dongfang.
According to TPP Stanari technical director Ivica Jakovljevic, some testing is already completed. Trial work should confirm main parameters and functionality of the plant areas. Steam boiler testing is expected mid of November and trial work beginning of December.
Coal mine operations are also being underway parallel in order to provide sufficient coal reserves.
EFT has additional investment plans, HPP Ulog is the next project on which the investor will focus in the coming years stated RS government minister Zlatan Kokic.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power