Bulgaria mining: Dundee gold mine Chelopech upper areas drill plan, Investors
Dundee Precious Metals Inc. announced the results of the updated Mineral Reserve estimate for its Chelopech mine in Bulgaria, as prepared by CSA Global (UK) Pty. Ltd.
This Mineral Reserve update follows the December 21, 2015 announcement regarding the 15% increase to the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource category of the Mineral Resource inventory at Chelopech. The Mineral Resource estimate, as reported in February 2016 (CSA, 2016), remains unchanged and has been used as a basis for Mineral Reserve estimates as outlined in this press release. This Mineral Resource
estimate (“MRE”) is reported as of December 31, 2015, which reflects
the mined volumes used to deplete the resource.
“This update to the Chelopech Mineral Reserve has not been impacted by the 15% increase to Mineral Resources announced in December,” said Rick Howes, President and CEO of DPM. “We are optimistic that with 28,000 metres of drilling planned for the upper areas of Chelopech in 2016, we will start to move these additional resources into the mine plan.”
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power