Japanese interested in the Energy Sector of B&H, News
Representatives of Japanese company Marubeni, which is based in the Czech Republic and Romania, Kazuya Kodama and Tashiro Kimura visited the Foreign Investment Promotion Agency (FIPA) where they talked with the director of the Agency Gordana Milinic.
Representatives of Japanese company are interested in large energy projects (thermal, hydro and wind power) in B&H, as well as major projects that are related to the sector of water and the environment.
Director Milinic with associates informed investors about the major projects at the disposal of public companies of B&H, as well as private ones, as well as the conditions for investment and the status of foreign investors in B&H.
Milinic emphasized the importance for investors to directly meet with the owners/holders of these projects, and stressed that FIPA will provide all necessary help regarding connecting of investors and competent authorities, as well as any other form of help that is under the jurisdiction of the Agency.
“Investors will analyze the information received and the projects, and they will contact the FIPA for further information, and inform the Agency about any further steps. The Agency will be in constant contact with investors,” according to a statement from FIPA.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power