Macedonia and Albania to sign memorandum of cooperation in energy sector, Investors
Macedonian Minister of Economy Bekim Neziri and Albanian Minister of Energy and Industry Damian Gjiknuri are to sign Friday in Struga a memorandum of cooperation related to the energy sector.
The document’s priority cooperation areas include the electricity sector, coal, natural gas, renewable energy, energy efficiency, security of energy supply, preparation of power interconnection projects and other project initiatives.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power