Macedonia: Crn Drim Hydro Plant Surpasses 2015 Productions Quotas, News
The ELEM power utility company informs that the Spilje and Globocica hydro plants have, on Crn Drim river, have produced a total of 542 million kilowatt hours of electric energy in 2015, five percent over the projected production.
The plants are currently working under full capacity, given that abundant rains have helped fill their reservoirs.
The current levels of snow in the mountains along the Crn Drim river also ensures that the two significant producers will continue to meet their production quotas during 2016.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power