MiningWatchSee, Serbia: Canadian mining company Mundoro reports on its Drilling Program on Serbian Properties, Investors
Mundoro Capital Inc. , Canadian based Toronto stock exchange listed mining company reported that its First Quantum Minerals has completed 5,369 meters of drilling on four of the Company’s 100%-owned
exploration licenses: Savinac, Sumrakovac, Bacevica and Osnic (the “Southern Timok Properties”) which are located at the southern end of the Timok Magmatic Complex (“TMC”) in northeastern Serbia (see
Location Map of Drilling).
Drilling commenced in July 2015 under the Option Agreement (“Option Agreement”) between Mundoro and FQM. FQM has completed more than the minimum 5,000 meters of drilling required by the October 30, 2015
deadline under the Option Agreement. FQM can provide written notice to Mundoro by December 15, 2015 should it wish to enter into a joint venture for the Southern Timok Properties.
Teo Dechev, CEO and President highlighted, “This drilling program, which was solely funded by FQM, aimed to test various mineralized systems over an area of over 400 sq.km. The drilling identified large areas of zoned hydrothermal alteration, intersected new mineralized zones and added valuable geological, structural and geochemical information. The drilling and geophysics work conducted by FQM has met all of Mundoro’s property commitments on the Southern Timok Properties until 2016 and has demonstrated merit for further exploration work on these, and newly identified targets.”
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power