Polish Alumetal establishes plant in Hungary, Investors
Poland-based aluminium alloy manufacturer Alumetal yesterday finished building its first plant outside Poland, in the Hungarian city of Komárom, according to reports.
The plant will employ approximately 150 people as of this fall, Jozef Mlocek, Alumetal Group Hungary managing director, said yesterday, according to Hungarian news agency MTI.
The plant is expected to turn out more than 50,000 tons of products annually when the full capacity of the factory is reached, the director noted.
The company has three plants in Poland. The annual production capacity of the plants is approximately 165,000 tons a year.
The company had revenue of €277 million in 2014, according to MTI.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power