Romania: CEZ brings almost EUR 200 mln capital wind park operators, Investors
Czech group CEZ has increased the social capital of the companies Tomis Team SA and MW Team SRL through which it operates the Fantanele-Cogealac wind park, the largest in Romania.
The shareholders of Tomis Team decided to increase the company’s capital by EUR 153 million in mid-February, by converting in shares a debt owned by Tomis Team to CEZ Czech Republic. The Czech group also decided to increase the capital of MW Team by EUR 40 million, reports local Economica.net.
CEZ bought the project for building the Fantanele-Cogealac wind park from Continental Wind Partners LLC in August 2008. The project is located 17-km away from the Black Sea.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power