Romania: Romanian and Canadian companies cooperate on nuclear energy, News
The Romanian Atomic Forum Association (ROMATOM) and the Organisation of Canadian Nuclear Industry (OCI) inform that a Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the nuclear field has been signed.
The memorandum sets the main lines of cooperation between ROMATOM and OCI with an aim to identify opportunities for nuclear projects in Romania, Canada as well as other countries where Romanian and Canadian companies operating in nuclear industries could cooperate. The Memorandum also facilitates the cooperation of Romanian and Ukrainian research institutes and universities in areas such as research, development and education.
On this occasion, ROMATOM and OCI organised a seminar on 2/3 July 2015. The specialists presented the capabilities of Romanian and Canadian nuclear industry, exchanged expertise and international best practice in the development of new nuclear energy projects. The Romanian – Canadian Nuclear Industry Seminar was the highlight of the three-day economic mission coordinated by OCI in Romania, including 12 Canadian companies, which began with the celebration of the National Day of Canada on the 1st of July, in the presence of H. E. the Ambassador of Canada to Bucharest, Mrs. Joanne Lemay. The economic mission also included visits to the Romanian nuclear companies and bilateral meetings with Romanian suppliers.
Source; Nine o’clock
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- May 28, 2023 Rivers of the Balkans: the Kupa of Karlovac
- May 27, 2023 The Skouries Project: Delivering Social & Economic Benefits in Greece
- May 27, 2023 Renewables won’t be truly sustainable without greener mining practices