Romania: Vast Resources’ mining licence for Manaila Mine renewed, Investors
Vast Resources PLC on Friday said it has secured a renewal of its mining licence for the Manaila polymetallic mine in Romania.
The three-year extension will allow the company to apply to extend the perimeter of the existing licence area, which would then allow Vast to carry out further drilling on the site.
Vast Resources also is planning to commission a second mill for the project which would increase its production capacity.
“The well-performing operation at Manaila has given us the confidence to re-commission a second mill at this early stage. The resulting additional production is expected to yield further positive cash flow and provide additional working capital for the company’s other activities,” said Chief Executive Roy Pitchford.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power