Romania’s OMV Petrom could delay listing on London bourse, Investors
OMV Petrom could delay the secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange until the end of next year.
The shareholders will make the decision at the company’s general meeting In April this year, reports local Agerpres.
The shareholders decided to list the company on the London bourse at the end of September 2015 by issuing global depository receipts (GDRs). The approval is valid until the end of this year.
OMV Petrom posted net losses of EUR 154.5 million last year compared to a net profit of EUR 470 million in 2014. The losses were mainly related to the drop in the oil price.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power