Serbia: MK Fintel Wind is opening the first wind park in Serbia, Investors
MK Fintel Wind announced for November 12 the official opening of its wind park near Kula, the first wind park in Serbia.
As eKapija has already reported , MK Fintel Wind – joint venture of Fintel Energia Spa, a public company present at the Italian market, MK Group d.o.o, has started in February this year a construction of a wind park with the installed power of 9,9 MW and the works were planned to end in late October.
It was announced then that a facility comprising three wind generators Vestas, 178 m high, will produce 27.000.000 Kwh of green energy which is sufficient for nearly 8.000 hosueholds. MK Fintel Wind poured nearly EUR 15 m in the project of construction of “Vetroparka Kula” and this project should provide 50 employee vacancies. They also announced soon start of construction of the second wind park, totaling EUR 11 m near Vrsac and will supply some 5500 households with green energy.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power