Serbia: Wellbury-Bela Anta gets location permit for building a wind farm in Dolovo, Investors
The company Wellbury-Bela Anta Ltd has received the location permit for the wind park project Bela Anta of 120MW in Dolovo, near Pancevo. In accordance with the legislature, this step is an important condition for the further development of technical documentation and getting the building permit for the wind farm itself, says Wellbury-Bela Anta, which carries the project.
In order to secure the connection of the wind farm to the remote electrical energy system of PUE Elektromreza Srbije, Wellbury-Bela Anta will finance, in accordance with the Energy Law, the manufacture of this connection.
The connection consists of a 110kV substation and 110kV power lines from TS Pancevo 2 to PRP Bela Anta.
The company say for eKapija that it has submitted the documentation for public inspection of the preparation of the Detailed Regulation Plan for the 110kV power lines from TS Pancevo 2 to PRP Bela Anta in Dolovo.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power