The Slovenian Government did the reform of the Ministries and established the new Ministry of Environment, Climate and Energy, News
The Slovenian Government led by Prime Minister Robert Golob did the reform of the Ministries and established the new Ministry of Environment, Climate and Energy, led by former Minister of Infrastructure Bojan Kumer.
Minister Kumer announced that one of the key challenges will be the transformation of energy use in transport, which is why a new law for alternative fuel infrastructure is already being prepared. It will be necessary to speed up the use of renewable energy sources and thereby ensure Slovenian independence and sovereignty in the field of energy, with an emphasis on accessibility and competitiveness.
The Slovenian National Energy Plan will also be changed. According to him, the public debate will be prepared already in the spring, and the document will be adopted by the Government in June 2024. The challenge will be the abandonment of coal use and responsible and transparent decision making on the long-term use of nuclear energy.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power