Serbia: Investigation towards privatization at NIS reaches only pre-opening stage, News
Investigation process towards privatization at NIS (NIIS) is only in a pre-opening phase, Serbian Ministry of Policy confirmed, according to the Vojvodina research center.
Back in August 2014, Minister of Police Nebojsa Stefanovic said that special investigation team was formed in order to examine all facts about privatization of NIS in 2008 year. According to the same source, Public Prosecution body also reported that at this moment the entire case is only in a pre-investigation stage. NIS was privatized back in 2008, when majority stake was sold to Russian Gazprom Neft.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power