The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange, News
In order to promote sustainable mining in the interest of the domestic economy, the Institute for Critical Materials from Belgrade launched a regional platform for the exchange of knowledge and information at www.rudarstvo.org.
At the beginning of the year, the Institute also launched an international mining platform for the promotion of Serbian potential and knowledge in the sector of exploitation of natural resources, which is also part of the European initiative for critical materials at the address www.miningeurope.news.
The Institute for Critical Materials will focus on new mining technologies that would reduce the environmental impact of the critical materials industry, while at the same time strengthening the Serbian industry, developing capacity in extraction and processing, as a key factor for the self-sustainable economic development of Serbia.
The Institute’s focus is on building domestic processing capacities to ensure added value in Serbia, instead of abroad, as well as the merger of key players in the mining, chemical, pharmaceutical and environmental protection companies.
You can find more information about RMI Institute at www.rmi.institute.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power