Ariana resources says progress made on construction f Kiziltepe mine, News
Ariana Resources PLC on Wednesday said progress has been made on construction work at the Kiziltepe mine within the Red Rabbit silver-gold project in western Turkey.
Ariana said the crushers and screen construction is substantially complete for the mine, with process plant foundations partially done and awaiting initial steel work installation. The mine administration, accommodation and canteen facilities are all complete, Ariana said.
Open-pit access development by the mining contractors is fully underway, the company said and several exploration drill holes have been planned to target the Arzu Central area of the project.
Ariana said the project remains on track for commissioning in the second half of 2016.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power