Balkan mining Australia Celebici zink, lead, copper research project, Investors
Balkan Mining Australia continues the research of zink, lead and copper in Foca municipality location Celebici is ongoing stated the mayors office.
After initial drilling on the dept of 70m, 37 new drill holes were open with ongoing drill results assessments. Some of the drill holes are 400m length.
There are 15 geology engineers and miners engaged on the mine location assessment process. Samples were prepared for investigation on the raw ore contents of zink, lead and copper. The results of the ore quality will influence the extraction and exploration decision.
According to mayors office Balkan mining Australia local subsidiary Western Mining Banja Luka invested so far around 1MEUR. Company representatives are satisfied with current results and have hopes that the sample analysis will enable the decision for mine opening.
Balkan Mining has the ongoing 3 year concession license for mining research in Foca municipality locations toward the Pljevlja Montenegro border.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power