Bankers Petroleum and the Government of Albania sign agreement to resolve 2011 tax dispute, News
Bankers Petroleum Ltd. says that the Minister of Energy and Industry, AKBN, and Bankers have signed a formal agreement for the appointment of an international expert audit team to review Bankers’ 2011 expenditures and assess whether they were certifiable petroleum costs according to the Petroleum Agreement and License Agreements.
The determination of the expert will be binding and the Albanian tax authority will recalculate Bankers tax obligations for 2011 based upon the expert’s determination. The audit is expected to commence immediately and conclude within the second quarter.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power