BiH: 60 million EUR for Wind Park in Berkovici, News
The Council of Ministers of BiH accepted the initiative of the Ministry of Finance and Treasury and appointed delegation for negotiations for conclusion of the Agreement on loan and project between KfW, Frankfurt on Main and BiH in the amount of 60 million EUR – Wind Park Hrgud.
The wind parm Hrgud will be built in the Municipality Berkovici and will have l6 wind turbines with an annual production of 126 GWh.
Loan repayment period is 15 years, with a grace period of 4 years, and it will be allocated to Republika Srpska.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power