Bosnia: Power utility EPBiH business plan 2018, expected investment worth 1.2 billion euro, Investors
Representatives of “Elektroprivreda BiH” shareholders adopted a Business Plan for the period of 2016-2018. The Business Plan includes investments of 1.2 billion euro from their own and external funding sources.
In the three year period, the priority is to start the construction of new capital projects – TPP “Tuzla” – Block 7, HPP “Vranduk”, Smal HPP on Neretvica and Wind farm “Podveležje”.
The new Plan foresees investments into mines in the amount of 217.3 million euro through share capital increase of these dependent companies. With the Program of restructuring the electric power sector in BiH activities continue on restructuring EPBiH and coal mine within the concern EPBiH. The first phase in the restructuring of EPBiH is establishing the Distribution System Operator ODS.
The Assembly also issued decisions on the relocation of planned investment means in 2015 and 2016 in the framework of the Business Plan of “Elektroprivreda BiH” for the period 2015-2017, on the shared capital increase through investment in ZD RMU “Zenica” as well as the Decision to approve the decision on amendments to the Statute of “Elektroprivreda BiH”, NAP reports.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power