Bulgaria power exchange rules of engagement, News
Only registered traders will be able to buy and sell power on the energy exchange. Buyers will have to pay the day after the deal was signed and sellers will receive their money within 2 days after the deal. These rules are foreseen by the drafted regulations for the power exchange.
All players will have to provide a financial guarantee equaling the net worth of the purchased power for the past 6 days, including VAT.
There will be 3 fees required from participants – a one-time accession fee, annual fee and turnover fee. The amount of the fees hasn’t been set yet.
The date set for the launch of the power exchange is December 1, 2015. Sales and acquisition offers will be submitted every day. Every Monday will be opened tenders for the next 2 weeks.
Trade on the exchange will be possible every day of the year without exceptions.
The schedule will be approved by the ESO (Electricity System Operator).
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power