China-built thermal power plant in BiH begins test run, News
A thermal power plant in northern Bosnia and Herzegovina was permitted on Saturday for a test run.
Srebrenka Golic, Minister of Civil Engineering of Republika Srpska, an entity of BiH, handed the license for the test run at a ceremony.
The plant, located near Stanari and built by Chinese company “Dongfang Electric Corporation,” has an installed capacity of 300 megawatts.
The test run license meant all jobs done in accordance with the planning, design and technical documentation, said Golic.
A permanent license will be issued one year later if everything goes smoothly, she said, adding the environment requirements of the plant were met in accordance with EU standards.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power