EFT’s TPP Stanari Bosnia gets permits for operations, Investors
The Coal mine and thermal power plant Stanari, owned by the EFT Group, was awarded a provisional utilisation permit and granted permission to proceed with a trial run.
During this period, the thermal power plant will operate at full capacity whilst finalising the performance and plant optimisation tests.
The EPC contractor, Dongfang Electric Corporation completed the construction of the thermal power plant to the highest standards ahead of the contractual schedule.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power