Fintel Bets On Serbian Energy Market, Investors
Fintel Energia Group SpA, is an Italian company operating in the renewable energy sector. Recently, the company has obtained a building permit for the construction and management of a 9.225 MW wind power farm, located in Veliko Gradiste, central Serbia.
The power plant, due for completion before June 2016, will be built and operated by SPV (Vetro Park RAM d.o.o.) in which Fintel Energia Group SpA holds a 54 per cent share stake through MK-Fintel Wind d.o.o. The remaining 46 per cent is held by MK Holding.
The wind power farm, which will generate renewable energy for 4,400 Serbian families, is the fourth project developed by MK-Fintel Wind.
MK-Fintel Wind is the largest privately held energy supplier in the Republic of Serbia, where it manages the supply of 154 MW.
Fintel Energia Group SpA, based in Pollenza (central Italy), operates in the energy sector as well as in the production of energy from renewable sources (solar, wind and small wind turbines).
Fintel Energia Group was established in 1999 by Tiziano Giovannetti, (CEO) in partnership with Alcide Giovannetti, President of Board of Directors. Since 2010, the company has been listed on the AIM market in Italy and in 2014 it reported revenues of €19,5m.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power