GIZ seeking further consultancy services for project in BiH, News
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH in Bosnia and Herzegovina has issued another call for expression of interest in taking part in tendering to provide consultancy services for the Promotion of Renewable Energy Sources in BiH project.
The tendering relates to consultancy services concerning the elaboration of a policy paper for strategic decision-making on renewables at the state level in BiH.
The letter of interest should include the following elements: the company profile, the number of employees, the balance sheet of from last year, the company registration decision, the client list, and names and short biographies of key staff to be engaged in the job.
The LOIs are due before September 25, 2018. Once selected, the companies will be contacted and invited to take part in the process.
The GIZ’s Promotion of Renewable Energy in BiH project is financed by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. In cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations BiH, GIZ ProRE assists Bosnia and Herzegovina in its efforts towards making energy supply more sustainable and meeting the country’s obligations under the Energy Community Treaty.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power