Hidroelectrica offers 20 pct discount for 31 small hydropower plants sale, Investors
Hidroelectrica has put on sale for the auctions taking place 23 to 26 November 2015, 31 small hydropower plants (SHPs) with a total installed power of 25.7 MW and 77.79 GWh energy project, at the lowest price, the company announced.
During previous auctions the 31 SHPs were offered for RON 83.2 million (EUR 18.8 million), while for the auctions organized in November their value dropped to about RON 70 million (EUR 15.8 million), a reduction of RON 13 million (20 percent).
To date, a total of 28 SHPs were sold for RON 79.6 million (EUR 18 million).
The assets being sold are divided into 22 packages and are located in 13 counties. Presentation files related to each package can be procured from Hidroelectrica SA headquarters until 13 November 2015, also the deadline for applications. Details about the process can also be found on Hidroelectrica’s website.
Small hydropower plants are production unities from renewable sources which up to an installed capacity of 10 MW can benefit of the green certificate support scheme.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power