JP Elektroprivreda BiH Sarajevo : Business report of EPBiH for 2014 adopted, Investors
Elektroprivreda BiH d.d.Sarajevo in 2014 achieved revenue in amount of 980,8 million KM and profit of 3,2 million KM.
General manager dr. Elvedin Grabovica presenting the Business report emphasized that provisions and fees imposed by the new Law on electricity have a strong effect to the company’s business results especially the Law on water of HNK Canton what created new burden to the company business .
In 2014 electricity generation in amount of 7.404 GWh is the record electricity production year for EPBiH in the third term of its current management in the postwar period , emphasized dr. Grabovica indicating to the highest level of collection during last ten years .
JP Elektroprivreda BiH in 2014 has also purchased coal in amount of 5,81 million tons. The investment of 123,8 million KM refering to generation and distribution of electricity were realized during 2014.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power