Kosovo: Italian company will build hydroelectric plant, Investors
It will start in a couple of weeks, the construction of a hydroelectric plant by 5 mega watts in Kotlina, a few dozen kilometers from the border with Macedonia.
The plant, with an investment of 7.5 million Euros, will be built by the Italian Lumiei Impianti, based in Sauris.
The company got the job thanks to more than twenty years of experience in the design, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation hydroelectric plants.
Obtained all the authorizations from the Kosovo’s Government, the Lumiei Impianti is now ready to start its work by February 2017. The construction will last approximately 12 months.
”In Kosovo there is a huge potential for development in hydroelectric – explains Paolo Di Benedetto, who will coordinate the on-site works – As assured the company’s know-how, Kosovo provides its confidence to foreign investors like us.
We are proud of this. We are ready to perform the most of our work, confirming the goodness of Made in Italy, also in this sector”.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power