Lazard Freres to advise Serbian power utility EPS on acquisition plans, Investors
Serbian state-owned power utility Elektroprivreda Srbije (EPS) said it has selected Lazard Freres to act as financial advisor on the company’s acquisition plans.
Lazard Freres was the top-ranked bidder in the advisory tender launched by EPS. The value of the public procurement deal is estimated at RSD 130m (EUR 1.17m), the Serbian company said in a public notice on Tuesday. Earlier this year, local media reported that EPS and Croatian peer HEP are eyeing acquisitions abroad, with Montenegro’s Elektroprivreda Crne Gore seen as a possible target.
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- June 3, 2023 EU reveals Critical Raw Materials Act – Will the law affect lithium mining in Serbia?
- June 3, 2023 Tremor fears lay down hurdles for Germany’s lithium mining plans
- June 2, 2023 Eastern EU countries will make or break the bloc’s 2030 renewables goal