LiqTech wins follow-on order for Serbian groundwater treatment plant, News
LiqTech International Inc has secured a US$2.0 million follow-on order for the groundwater treatment project in Serbia that the company announced earlier this year.
“The cooperation with the customer during the engineering phase has been excellent, and we are very pleased that the customer has now decided to increase our scope of the project,” said LiqTech CEO Sune Mathiesen.
“We continue to focus on the drinking water market, and we are seeing an increased level of interest from several geographical areas. We continue to concentrate on the drinking water industry and we believe that we will see further orders from Serbia and other markets,” added Mathiesen.
The order is expected to be delivered partly in the second quarter and partly in the third quarter of 2016.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power