Lydian, Amulsar Gold Mine extension, News
Lydian has been preparing on the Amulsar Gold Mine for development for over five years and has now secured financing to start mine development. The Bank is providing Lydian with an equity injection, which will be earmarked for financing of the Environmental and Social Mitigation Measures and related activities.
The Bank’s financing will be earmarked for financing key components of the Project ESIA mitigation measure such as the biodiversity off set programme and construction of a passive water treatment facility. The above provision will be included in the Subscription Agreement alongside the Environmental and Social Action plan.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power