Mining Watch Balkans, Macedonia: EBRD supported Euromax RoyalGold USA Ilovitza project conduct Soc-Eco survey, Investors
Euromax Resources in cooperation with Golder Associates (probably the most respected firm of environmental and social experts in the World) conducted a socio-economic survey in the period from 30 March to 3 April.
To comply with the local community, in this project participated 6 teams from Goce Delchev University in Strumica, Department of Agriculture. The survey intended to create a demographic and agricultural profile of the residents of Ilovitza and Shtuka.
Community response has been very good and we are very grateful for the support of those who participated.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power