Montenegro Balamara Lead Zink Mojkovac mining project, Investors
The Monty Project is in the eastern part of Montenegro located near to the town of Mojkovac and approximately 100km from the capital city of Podgorica. Mojkovac is linked by rail and road between Podgorica and Belgrade, Serbia.
Balamara received a 25 year exploration and mining lease of the Brskovo Lead and Zinc Complex (Monty Project) in 2010 on favorable acquisition terms. Since then Balamara has developed a JORC defined resource at Monty and completed further drilling in 2011 for metallurgical samples. Currently work is progressing on the feasibility study as the Company is targeting to bring Monty into production in 2013.
9.2 Million Tonnes of Zn-Pb-Cu-Ag Mineralisation;
Total Acquisition Cost 120,000 Euro;
Monty Project contains 5 Large Already Defined Deposits;
Excellent Potential to make New Discoveries;
Company Tax in Montenegro is set at only 9%; and
Low sovereign risk.
The acquisition of the Monty Project significantly enhances Balamara’s assets. It offers Balamara immediate potential for commercial exploitation due to its previous mining history and infrastructure already being partially established.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power