Republika Srpska: EFTs TPP Stanari gets renewed environmental permit, Investors
In the process of harmonization with EU directives, government of Republika Srpska implemented new regulations related to the protection of environment.
In accordance with new regulation and applicable EU directives, Ministry of Planning, Construction and the Environment has renewed the environmental permit for the power plant EFT Stanari, resulting in reduction in the permitted levels of emissions. As per regulation the next renewal will be in 2020.
The change in regulation does not affect the building of the power plant Stanari as the applied technology and equipment being installed already meets the requirements of the renewed environental permit and EU directives.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power