Romania, Hidroelectrica: the first IPO after two years, Investors
Hidroelectrica shareholders and the intermediary syndicate, Morgan Stanley and Raiffeisen Bank, has approved the agreement establishing the resumption of the obligations assumed by the both parties within the Engagement Letter regarding Hidroelectirca’s initial public offer, according to press release from Fondul Proprietatea.
The initial Engagement Letter has been signed in February 2014, appointing the syndicate comprising Morgan Stanley and Raiffeisen Bank to act as an intermediary in relation to Hidroelectrica’s listing on the capital market. The parties agreed to suspend the obligations under the Engagement Letter in June 2014 due to the company reentering insolvency proceedings, which prevented the achievement of the objectives set in the previously agreed timetable.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power