Romania: Hidroelectrica in the first half of the year achieved a profit of 162MEUR, Investors
Hidroelectrica achieved the first half of the year a profit of
162MEUR, which is for 42% more compared to the same period last year.
At the same time, there has been greater production 9,6 TWh which is
1,1 TWh more than in 2014.
June has brought another positive signal for the company: the amount
of profit from interest on deposits exceeded the amount paid as
interest on loans.
Hidroelectrica paid 20 of June last of 24 installments related to the
declaration of bankruptcy, becoming the only company in Romania in
bankruptcy who repaid the debt at nominal value. A sum of 110 million
remaining to be paid in the form of installment on loans and credit
lines have deadline to 15 September 2021.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power