Romania: Wind energy production increases 4.5 times in one day, News
The wind energy production rose 4.5 times yesterday from early morning until the noon, namely from 600 MW to 2,700 MW.
The share of wind energy in the total energy mix rose from below 9% to almost 30% around noon. This was due to the wind’s gradual intensification, reports local Profit.ro.
The most significant increase was recorded between 3 am and 6 am, when the production grew 2.2 times from 836 MW to 1,876 MW.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power