Romania’s energy resources will reach 42.065 million tonnes oil equivalent in 2017, News
Romania’s energy resources will reach 42.065 million tonnes oil equivalent (toe) in 2017, up by 1.2pct compared to 2016, according to the Energy Balance Forecast released by the National Prognosis Committee.
Out of the total of energy resources, 40.665 million toe are primary energy resources, out of which 25.945 million toe production, 11.87 million toe imports, 2.95 million toe stocks at the beginning of the year, and 1.4 million toe energy transformation.
Most of these resources, namely 31.715 million toe, will go to the domestic consumption, while 6 million toe will be exported; CNP experts estimate 4.35 million toe energy stocks at end-2017.
Of the total domestic consumption, 3 million toe are for the energy sector, 1.03 million toe – losses, and 25.5 million toe are available for the final consumption.
For the next two years, the energy resources will be increasing by 1.3pct annually, to 42.605 million toe in 2018 and 43.165 million toe in 2019.
In the spring issue of the Energy Balance Forecast, the CNP had estimated for 2017 a growth of the energy resources by 1.6pct to 44.02 million toe; for 2018 also an increase by 1.6pct to 44.725 million toe; and for 2019 an increase by 1.7pct to 45.5 million toe.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power