Serbia calls advisory tender for transport, environment infrastructure projects, Investors
Serbia has called a tender for assistance in preparing transport and environment infrastructure projects and bringing them to the stage of readiness which would ensure efficient and effective absorption and management of EU pre-accession funds, a notice in the European Union’s procurement journal indicated on Tuesday.
The project includes the implementation of two components: preparing technical documentation for a minimum of two infrastructure projects in the transport and environment sectors to be financed under IPA 2014–2020 programmes, in accordance with Serbian legal requirements and EU standards and norms; strengthening capacities related to preparation and implementation of the infrastructure projects through implementation of tailored capacity-building programme, the notice in the Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) said.
The contract is scheduled to begin in April 2016 and last for 30 months from the commencement date. The maximum budget is 10 million euro ($11.3 million).
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- April 1, 2023 Europe, Woody biomass and hydropower can continue to count towards renewable energy targets
- March 30, 2023 North Macedonia, 369 million euros of public money going up in smoke
- March 30, 2023 EU policymakers lack conviction when it comes to Europe’s renewable energy transition