Serbia: Chinese company CEE takes over the stake in GazpromNeft NIS’ wind farm Plandište, Investors
Gazpromneft owned Petroleum Industry of Serbia (NIS) has announced that negotiations are underway about overtaking of the stake in the wind farm “Plandište” by Chinese CEE company.
It was also announced that in progress is the assessment of financial aspects of the project, as well. In the wind farm “Plandište” is envisaged the construction of 34 wind generators with total capacity of 102 megawatts on the territory the eponymous Serbian municipality. The total value of the project amounts to 160 million euros, while the NIS will provide 23 million EUR from its own resources.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power