Serbia: Competition for Study on justification and Preliminary design of wind park in Kostolac released, Investors
Public company the Electric Power Industry of Serbia (EPS) released competition for development of the “Study of justification with Preliminary design for construction of wind power plants at Kostolac”.
As eKapija has already written, EPS is planning to build a wind park in Kostolac of 50 MW. For 2015, completion of geological researches as well as development of Study of justification with Preliminary design is planned after which adequate decision on wind park construction will be made. During 2015, signing of adequate agreement with respect to funding the project with KfW bank and approval of bank guarantees is expected.
It was specified in competition documentation that the subject of public procurement is development of the Feasibility Study with Preliminary design of construction of wind parks at Kostolac locality , tender documentation for procurement of equipment and works for construction of park of wind power plants in Kostolac and investment-technical documentation for the construction of internal cable network for wind power plant Kostolac.
The interested bidders must comply with terms for participating in public procurement but they must have essential financial capacity business capacity, among others and valid certificate on quality system set up in line with ISO 90001, ISO 14001 i OHSAS 18001, then technical and human resources capacity. Offer must be delivered in Serbia and bidder can deliver only one offer.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power