Serbia interested to buy Shares in “Elektroprivreda RS”, News
Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said that Serbia is interested to buy shares in the “Elektroprivreda RS” if Republika Srpska shows the interest.
He reminded that Serbia bought 11% of electricity network of Montenegro and emphasized that they are interested to expand in the region.
“We bought 11% of electricity network of Montenegro and Serbia will be ready, if Republika Srpska shows the interest, to buy shares in “Elektroprivreda RS.” We have a desire to expand in the region, we will have the money,” said Vucic.
He also confirmed that Serbia is ready for purchase of the Port of Bar.
“In 2016, after serious analysis and if it proves to be good for Serbia, we will make an offer to buy the Port of Bar,” said Vucic.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power