Serbia: Kostolac B3 project implementation starts soon, News
First activities related to the implementation of Kostolac B3 project will start in few weeks, Serbian Mining and Energy Minister Aleksandar Antic said and announced the promulgation of new law on mining and geological research.
Antic added that the project included the construction of new thermal power station in Kostolac with the capacity of 350 megawatts, stressing that production on Drmno strip mine would be increased from current 8-9 million tonnes a year to 12 million tonnes.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power