Serbia: “Rio Tinto” soon to publish exploration results of lithium at Loznica, Investors
Representatives of “Rio Tinto” informed the minister of mining and energy of Serbia that their research of lithium near Loznica is stepping into the final stage and that soon results could be known as well as potential finding capacity.
Antic, who discussed with the heads of “Rio Tinto” in Denver, in his visit to USA, confirmed readiness of the Government of Serbia for partnership relation based on both parties ‘interest, the Ministry of mining and energy announced. He also visited the Henderson mine near Denver owned by “Freeport”, where he was presented with technical solutions of ore exploitation whose usage is planned for their copper mine Cukari Peku near Bor.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power