Serbia: Serbia’s Djerdap 1 HPP to Start A1 Unit Overhaul Phase on Aug 3, Investors
start the fourth phase of the overhaul of its 190 MW A1 unit on August 3, local media reported.
Djerdap 1 will also start overhaul works on its ship lock that should last for five months, news daily Danas reported on Thursday, quoting the HPP’s director, Ljubisa Jokic.
At current water flows of 4,450 cu m per second, the around 1,100 MW Djerdap 1 produces around 14 million KWh of electricity daily.
The Djerdap hydro power complex, on the river Danube, comprises also the 270 MW Djerdap 2 HPP .
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- May 28, 2023 Rivers of the Balkans: the Kupa of Karlovac
- May 27, 2023 The Skouries Project: Delivering Social & Economic Benefits in Greece
- May 27, 2023 Renewables won’t be truly sustainable without greener mining practices