The Construction of Transmission Lines for B&H, Serbia and Montenegro to start soon, Investors
The construction of transmission lines that will connect the electricity networks of Serbia, Montenegro and B&H should start in 2017, and the joint company of the three states which will be engaged for this task is the Security Coordination Center (SCC), which was founded in Belgrade in April, and should start with the work in August.
Transmission line will be connecting Bajina Bašta, Višegrad and Pljevlja and will continue to the submarine cable between Montenegro and Italy.
The value of transmission lines on the territory of Serbia has amounted to 48 million EUR, half of which Serbia is expecting from the European Union.
Precondition for realization of the project is connecting Kragujevac and Kraljevo by the transmission line whose construction should start this year and finish in 2017.
According to Jelena Matejić, Director for investment and strategy in “Elektromreže Srbija”, the construction was agreed with the EU delegation in Belgrade, and the works are worth 25 million EUR, and Serbia expects to receive 10 to 12 million EUR from the EU.
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power