Ukraine: EBRD to finance Eco-Optima wind power plant Sambor 6.6MW, Investors
The company “Eco-Optima” reached an agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) for financing the construction of the second stage of wind power plant (WPP) “Old Sambor-1″ installed capacity of 6.6 MW.
“The size of investments is EUR11 million. The commencement of the project is expected in the first quarter of 2016. The project is planned to install 2 112 Vestas turbine.
The company EcoOptima is already operating the first phase of wind farm “Old Sambor-1” which is 13.2 MW. The future plans of “Eco-Optima”
are the construction of another wind farm “Old Sambor 2” capacity of 19.8 MW. The founder of the “Eco-Optima” is a businessman Zinovy Kozitskii.(EFT, Beograd – 35 MW) i sastoji se od 7 MHE (Marvel d.o.o. Kalinovik)
- June 14, 2023 The Serbian Institute for Critical Materials launches a regional mining platform for knowledge exchange
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- August 13, 2023 Environment South East Europe Watch temporarily suspends the activity
- August 9, 2023 Regional Coalition Aims to Protect Up to 400 Kilometres of Rivers Across Southeast Europe
- August 9, 2023 Meeting Serbia’s Energy Needs: A Smart Siting Map for Solar Power