Vast Resources extends its Romania Manaila mining license, Investors
Vast Resources reported it has secured a renewal of its mining licence for the Manaila polymetallic mine in Romania.
The three-year extension will allow the company to apply to extend the perimeter of the existing licence area, which would then allow Vast to carry out further drilling on the site.
Vast Resources also is planning to commission a second mill for the project which would increase its production capacity.
The well-performing operation at Manaila has given us the confidence to re-commission a second mill at this early stage. The resulting additional production is expected to yield further positive cash flow and provide additional working capital for the company’s other activities,” said Chief Executive Roy Pitchford.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- March 30, 2023 North Macedonia, 369 million euros of public money going up in smoke
- March 30, 2023 EU policymakers lack conviction when it comes to Europe’s renewable energy transition
- March 30, 2023 Bulgaria, Between coal past and a bright green future